Senior High Youth Group
Mission Statement: We desire to make disciples that make disciples.
- – Safe- The student ministry is a safe place for teens to come, be themselves, and share their hearts
- – Discipleship- We want our students to know Jesus and grow in their relationship with him.
- – Family- We believe the family is the most important influence in a student’s life. We also believe that, as Christians, everyone in our student ministry is family.
- – Individual Value- We believe every student is a unique individual and has been given unique gifts and talents by God. We want to assist students in discovering those talents and gifts.
The Armoury is our High School Ministry. The Armoury meets on Sunday nights from 6-8. At The Armoury, our desire is to equip our students to always be ready to give a defense for the hope they have in Jesus. This happens through mentoring, peer, and discipleship relationships. Our hope is that through these relationships students will:
- – Kneel– Kneel before the cross of Christ and know Him as Lord and Savior.
- – Stand up– Stand up for their faith in a world that wants to tear it down.
- – Stand firm– Stand firm in their faith through the trials of life.
- – Stand together– Recognize that we don’t live this life alone and God has given us an army of believers to stand together with.
- – March out– March out and take the good news of the Gospel to the world.