Mission Statement: We desire to make disciples that make disciples.
Vision: Our student ministries exist to help students connect to Christ, grow in their relationship with Him, and serve Him in the context of a loving Christian community.
- – Safe- The student ministry is a safe place for teens to come, be themselves, and share their hearts
- – Discipleship- We want our students to know Jesus and grow in their relationship with him.
- – Family- We believe the family is the most important influence in a student’s life. We also believe that, as Christians, everyone in our student ministry is family.
- – Individual Value- We believe every student is a unique individual and has been given unique gifts and talents by God. We want to assist students in discovering those talents and gifts.
Ignite is our Junior High Ministry. Ignite meets on Wednesday nights from 6-7:45 At Ignite, our desire is to ignite a passion for God and his work by:
- – Spark– Sparking a relationship with Jesus through the power of the Spirit, whether it be brand new or a rekindled relationship.
- – Stoke– Stoke the flames of a student’s faith through discipleship, mentoring and community.
- – Spread– Watch as students take their faith and spread it like a wildfire.
Our Junior High Sunday School class meets at the 9am hour in our game room.