Junior High Ministry
Mission Statement: We desire to make disciples that make disciples.
Vision: Our student ministries exist to help students connect to Christ, grow in their relationship with Him, and serve Him in the context of a loving Christian community.
- Safe – The student ministry is a safe place for teens to come, be themselves, and share their hearts
- Discipleship – We want our students to know Jesus and grow in their relationship with him.
- Family – We believe the family is the most important influence in a student’s life. We also believe that, as Christians, everyone in our student ministry is family.
- Individual Value – We believe every student is a unique individual and has been given unique gifts and talents by God. We want to assist students in discovering those talents and gifts.
Our desire is to ignite a passion for God and his work by:
- Spark – Sparking a relationship with Jesus through the power of the Spirit; brand new or a rekindled relationship.
- Stoke – Stoke the flames of a student’s faith through discipleship, mentoring and community.
- Spread – Watch as students take their faith and spread it like a wildfire.
Our Junior High Sunday School class meets during the 9am Service in the Ignite/Armoury Room